We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or when you contact us
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your visit to our site, which pages you used etc.
We use information held in the following ways:
- to ensure that the information on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our services.
This website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.